Law students are being offered free entry to the official Bar Council Pupillage Fair, in London, this year.
Aspiring barristers and law students will have the opportunity to speak to barristers in their chambers and discuss their career options.
The event is a popular CV clinic for university students, and was so popular last year that students were queuing up for the chance to speak one-to-one with a professional barrister.
The fair takes place on October 21 at the University of Law in Moorgate, London.
Students attending will be able to speak to barristers from a variety of specialist areas, including: criminal, commercial and family law.
If attending, the aspiring graduates will be have the opportunity to:
- Speak to a barrister from every practice area
- Get advice on the sort of information barristers look for in pupillage applications
- Have networking sessions with current pupils
- Listen at a CV clinic to have their Pupillage Applications read over by real pupillage panels
- Attend talks about financing the BPTC and early years of practice
- Participate in talks from Juniors and QCs about what practice at the Bar is really like
For more information about the event, click here.